Disclosure Policy & Terms of Usage
1. goROOMIE.com’s share accommodation service (the ‘Service’) allows you to distribute messages to potential roommates for shared living arrangements by directly posting such messages on the goROOMIE.com web site (the ‘Site’), and to read messages posted on the Site by others. By providing the Service, goROOMIE.com is merely facilitating contact between you and others in much the same way as a classified section of a newspaper or similar publication.
2. You understand that all materials, including but not limited to messages (the ‘Content’) posted by you through the Service, are your sole responsibility and as such goROOMIE.com does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity, integrity, quality or any other element of such Content.
3. goROOMIE.com shall have the right to refuse to post any Content or other material supplied by you, and to remove and discard any posted Content made available via the Service.
4. You agree not to:
(a) post Content that is false, incomplete, or inaccurate, represents you as someone else, falsely identifies you, or is otherwise misleading or fraudulent;
(b) post Content that is (but not limited to) unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or potentially tortious;
(c) post materials that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs , including (but not limited to) those designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(d) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law.
5. You agree that:
(a) You are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of transactions between you and other users of the Service.
(b) goROOMIE.com is not and will not be responsible for;
(i) the terms and conditions of any transaction between you and any other user of the Service;
(ii) any insufficiency of, or problems with, any such user’s background, insurance, or credit or;
(iii) any other legal liability arising out of or related to your relationship with such user.
(c) you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content you post or act upon via the Service, including any reliance on accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
6. goROOMIE.com shall have the right to terminate your use of the Service and/or refuse to post any Content or other material supplied by you, and to relocate or remove and discard any posted Content made available via the Service.
7. goROOMIE.com may also, and at any time, discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
8. goROOMIE.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
(a) goROOMIE.com makes no representation of any kind in connection with the Content posted with this Service. Furthermore, goROOMIE.com makes no warranty that
(i) the service will meet your requirements;
(ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or;
(iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will meet your expectations and needs.
(b) any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.