June 14, 2013 in Boston
Looking for a queer-friendly, female-identifying or genderqueer roommate in a sweet 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on the 3rd floor of a three-family house. Lease starts September 1st for one year. Rent for the entire apartment is $1900 split evenly, so about $633 per month.
– Eat-in kitchen
– Free in-apartment laundry (!)
– Large back porch
– Walking distance to a Stop & Shop that’s going to open over the summer, probably?
– Across the street from Guru the Caterer, which has superb Indian food.
– Oil heating (gross, I know)
– Hot water is included with rent, electric/gas/internet is not (per month it’s between $80-$120 for the entire apartment)
– Less than a minute walk from a bus depot that has the 87, 88, and 89 bus lines, about a 3 minute bus ride from Davis or a 15 minute walk (I’ve actually timed this).
– No pets allowed per the lease, sorry
– Room is unfurnished with a one-door closet
– Street parking only, but parking permits are cheap ($30 per year)
– No air-conditioning, but mostly that’s because we’ve been too lazy/cheap to get anything
We are two female-identifying, twenty-something, quiet, clean individuals with full-time jobs. Roommate one works retail, so has kind of strange hours. Roommate two has a normal 9-5 job.
Please email with name, best contact information, and a little bit about yourself. Non-smoking, please.